Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I really don't know what to do with all this crap sometimes!

I really have a lot of random junk in the studio. People are aware of having an artist in their midst, and like to drop stuff off on my porch, or hand me odds and ends, assuming I will come up with a use for it. Most of the time, I can.

But not always. 

To make things worse, I have a tough time throwing anything out. I'm not a hoarder (I think), it's the guilt. I hate the idea of chucking stuff into a landfill, destroying the environment, killing off the bees, we'll end up with no strawberries, the world will starve,  Monsanto will create genetically engineered bees to pollinate plants, but they mutated into a superflu, kicking off a zombie apocalypse, all because I threw away some old paintbrushes. 

........

What? It could happen.

Below is my effort to prevent the annihilation of the human race:  the shamrock storage box.

A small, clear, 12 compartment storage box with a decorated lid. Tissue paper and glue, my friends. 


This tiny project barely made a dent in the amount of materials in my studio. Not to mention that I can't find this box anywhere. Thank goodness I had pictures of it stored on my hard drive.

I'm pretty sure the box is under a stack of canvas, to the left of the exercise ball, behind the paper making kit. 

Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment